Wilderness 101... who's in? Mucho fun.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's not the up as much as the downs. I have a Dr's note to excuse me.
I have time on this to decide. I did 3 of them and loved them all

xc62701

Drop the knowledge, where's it at?

State College PA. One of the best and longest running races around. Beautiful central PA singletrack with some monster forest road climbs in there. The big climbs are 2-4.5 miles long. It makes you earn every mile though.

JDurk

Enjoy racing my rigid SS in local XC races, but definitely using the Scalpel for W101.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Enjoy racing my rigid SS in local XC races, but definitely using the Scalpel for W101.
I was kidding. This race is SS friendly if you're ok with climbing. 80% of the single track is downhill and the rest is flat or low grade+ .
My best recommendation to ANYONE doing this raceis to put Bar Ends on your bike. So much up and so much power transfer, at least for me that they are a life saver.

JDurk

I was kidding. This race is SS friendly if you're ok with climbing. 80% of the single track is downhill and the rest is flat or low grade+ .
My best recommendation to ANYONE doing this raceis to put Bar Ends on your bike. So much up and so much power transfer, at least for me that they are a life saver.

I knew you were fibbing. Familiar with what the trails are like there, did TSEpic last year and doing it again this year.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I knew you were fibbing. Familiar with what the trails are like there, did TSEpic last year and doing it again this year.
Ha, them im preaching to the choir. Then you already know how great the course is. And how the steep those Downhills are

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
As SS "friendly" of a 100 mile race as I could imagine actually... I'm not sure if I miss the terrain more or the cadre/mitch/schilling shenanigans by the fire for two nights :(

Top Bottom