Wildcat Ridge?

impackt22

Guys I rode the white trail friday and damn i walked half of it! Its pretty intense. Anyone familiar with the other trails?

White definitely has the most brutal climbs. With that said, IMHO is one of our toughest places to ride, but also very rewarding...
my most doable loop is blue from bat cave parking to where it dumps out to meridan road, ride the road to the fire road (teal). Take that up to righter mine (teal, off the fire road near the top. ). Go all the way it to split rock road and go over the dam and take yellow to the road again. Take the left onto the rail bed back to yellow to orange. Either take orange out to hawk watch then white to orange.

I think I got that right :) . If your on strava it's my ride from last Saturday

The white trail in Wildcat is one of my favorite trails around. It's more rideable heading from yellow near the reservoir toward the hawk watch and then down toward the graveyard. In the other direction, some of the climbs are not doable for me, including one that is a straight up wall, and there are one or two rock features I've never quite made. I remember the first time I was on that trail, and saw some of the rock gardens there and was like "why did I even bring my bike here, nobody could ever ride this." It makes it very worthwhile when you finally clear it and then you feel like a God.

There are some newer and easier trails on the other side of Green Pond Rd, and also north of Wildcat. Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow yet, but I'm at Wildcat 2-3 days a week and would be happy to show you around.

Jim that would be great! I am only free tomorrow. Got kid stuff the rest of the week. Maybe Saturday?

Back
Top Bottom