Wildcat Group Ride 1/13 Sunday

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
2019 is here, it's a new year, time to start over and do it all over again. Throw out the bad stories from last year and replace them with better ones, or at least forget about what didn't go right.

We are having a group ride next Sunday the 13th at Wildcat. This is the place we where scheduled to ride in November but got snowed out. @JimN has a solid loop planned, well actually out and back which I rode with him over the holidays. Given the rainy season we are in, these trails drain well and will be able to hold up well even if more rain is on the way.

Please join us, start off the new year with a social pace ride. The trails are technical in spots however there are go arounds to avoid the more difficult sections. These are typical north Jersey trails with some elevation, rock and Taylor Ham.

If you are familiar with these trails and are willing to help lead or sweep, please let me know, we can always use the help.

Time: Sunday 1/13 9am
Place: Bat cave, yes the Bat cave.
Bat Cave Property
Parking Lot off Lower Hibernia Rd, Green Pond Rd, Hibernia, NJ 07842
https://maps.app.goo.gl/hpdqB

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm 50/50. If Donovan advances to district finals for track (likely) then we will be home. If not I will be snowboarding.

Mare

2019 is here, it's a new year, time to start over and do it all over again. Throw out the bad stories from last year and replace them with better ones, or at least forget about what didn't go right.
Can I quote this whenever people start to whine? Online here, on the group rides, at work, etc?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Can I quote this whenever people start to whine? Online here, on the group rides, at work, etc?

might not want to forget about what didnt go right, i mean isnt it the case that those who dont know/remember history are doomed to repeat it? Move on from what didnt go right, but dont forget about it . . . .

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

In + 1 I hope?

Can I quote this whenever people start to whine?

Only if you come out to this ride.

I've never been to wildcat.....maybe i should check it out

You should just live next to it for years without checking it out, and then hope that you randomly run into someone you know nearby and have them offer to show you what you've been missing. Then you two can start a weekly group ride there to show others what they've been missing :p

Mare

might not want to forget about what didnt go right, i mean isnt it the case that those who dont know/remember history are doomed to repeat it? Move on from what didnt go right, but dont forget about it . . . .
Ok, remember it to learn from it, but stop complaining about it! I would love to say that to my boss!

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You should just live next to it for years without checking it out, and then hope that you randomly run into someone you know nearby and have them offer to show you what you've been missing. Then you two can start a weekly group ride there to show others what they've been missing :p

EXCELLENT IDEA

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's

So are you suggesting everyone move close to Wildcat and not ride it for years to come? You are truly complex my friend.

Mare

Only if you come out to this ride.
If I can essentially tell people to STFU and stop complaining, I will come on this ride! "Hey, scuse me. Replace your stories with better ones please."

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Someone mind posting their times on some trails I plan on doing a lot of WC this year and I want to see if I can progress to the point to join you guys

Top Bottom