Wildcat Group Ride 1/13 Sunday

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I am in.

Eric
I have tried to change my name in my profile but I stuck with "dapidude" the source of which is long story.

i hail from boonton, so you shall not be whale farts tonight. send a message to @Norm, and let him know what you want.

1547089587375.png

maybe you could be Boonton Spice.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Here are two possible alternate parking locations as well.

Directly across the street, at the end of School Rd, there is a school and board of ed building:
Rockaway Township Board of Education, 16 School Rd, Rockaway, NJ 07866

Just past the bat cave on Green Pond Rd (if coming from 80), there is a post office:
United States Postal Service, Green Pond Road, Hibernia, NJ

I assume nothing will be happening at either of these places on a Sunday and that parking is ok, but I haven't checked with anyone. I think we'll be able to fit everyone at the bat cave lot since we have in the past, so it probably won't matter. I'll be there in the morning to direct traffic, but once the small dirt lot on the left fills up, we will park on the grass on the right. Pull far enough forward so people can double park.

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Here are two possible alternate parking locations as well.

Directly across the street, at the end of School Rd, there is a school and board of ed building:
Rockaway Township Board of Education, 16 School Rd, Rockaway, NJ 07866

Just past the bat cave on Green Pond Rd (if coming from 80), there is a post office:
United States Postal Service, Green Pond Road, Hibernia, NJ

I assume nothing will be happening at either of these places on a Sunday and that parking is ok, but I haven't checked with anyone. I think we'll be able to fit everyone at the bat cave lot since we have in the past, so it probably won't matter. I'll be there in the morning to direct traffic, but once the small dirt lot on the left fills up, we will park on the grass on the right. Pull far enough forward so people can double park.

Or @JimN you can park at my house and bring he brownies down

Mare

It's because I want to just sit in my warm car and eat brownies while everyone else gets ready.
Haha! I hope they are special brownies. @JimN won't even notice when people show up or he might end up wearing the special kit.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
WE MUST SAVE THE BROWNIES!

double-chocolate-brownie.jpg

(image may not represent the actual brownies present at Wild Cat ride.)

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, we are a go for tomorrow. I was out riding this morning and trails are firm, fast and frozen. Temps are down and Camelbak freeze could occur, you may want to tuck hydration pack under jacket for start of ride or bring bottles. Temps will warm up as we ride, don't be afraid of the cold.
See you in the morning!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Also I have these winter shoes to give away. There size 10.5-11 ish.
Yeah there well used but still have life and they come with cleats on the bottom. I'll bring to the ride if you want to try on and take them.
20190108_153443.jpg

Top Bottom