Wildcat Group Ride 1/13 Sunday

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Someone mind posting their times on some trails I plan on doing a lot of WC this year and I want to see if I can progress to the point to join you guys

the mtbnj leaders do a great job.

There will be a couple groups, and you will find yours! come and play.

there are some alternate lines, and trails - last groupie i attended there, it was amazing that we all kept coming back together.
everyone is patient and encouraging.

do a segment explore in strava

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Someone mind posting their times on some trails I plan on doing a lot of WC this year and I want to see if I can progress to the point to join you guys
The point of these rides is to get folks out, encourage them to try new places and keep riding. We split up to accomadate the best pace suited for the rider.

I'll be honest, even with splitting up you may find the trails difficult however we all encourage you to do the best you can. Everyone has stories of riding technical trails with elevation when they started riding and how much they had to walk the trails. Over time you do get better at it, as long as you are willing to keep trying.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
The point of these rides is to get folks out, encourage them to try new places and keep riding. We split up to accomadate the best pace suited for the rider.

I'll be honest, even with splitting up you may find the trails difficult however we all encourage you to do the best you can. Everyone has stories of riding technical trails with elevation when they started riding and how much they had to walk the trails. Over time you do get better at it, as long as you are willing to keep trying.
welp my wife is off so I'm there I'll see if I can bring Team OOS with me

Top Bottom