Wild Cat Wednesday!

Bummer, but it looks like you were due for a new bike anyway :p

Has anyone ever actually rode white all the way up with out dabbing?

Heading up from the graveyard to the hawk watch, there are 2-3 steep climbs I've never made. I've cleaned it a few times in the other direction, but not every time.

If you look at the strava I linked you, you can see I cut off the hardest parts of white on a woods road to get over to orange faster, cutting off the boring parts of orange. If you do the same loop in the other direction, you'll find it a little bit easier.

Bummer, but it looks like you were due for a new bike anyway :p

Heading up from the graveyard to the hawk watch, there are 2-3 steep climbs I've never made. I've cleaned it a few times in the other direction, but not every time.

If you look at the strava I linked you, you can see I cut off the hardest parts of white on a woods road to get over to orange faster, cutting off the boring parts of orange. If you do the same loop in the other direction, you'll find it a little bit easier.
I’ll have to figure out how to follow a strava loop. I need to get an attachment to have the phone on the handlebars.

I’ll have to figure out how to follow a strava loop. I need to get an attachment to have the phone on the handlebars.

Get a new garmin and then you can save the strava link to gpx and put it on the GPS.

We spend too much time on painting blazes, which hikers use, but often invisible to MTBers.
From Bat cave counter clockwise....Blue....Green....Yellow....Orange...will take you around the mountain.
If you hit a road and going CCW, go left and look for blazes.
All trails are on Trailforks app and openstreetmaps.org

the trailforks app has saved me a bunch of times from confusing situations. I haven't ridden enough lately to contribute more trails and edits... being busy sucks.

No ride at 5:30 on 4th (figure most will be partying)

I am around if anyone wants to shred

Bearbait09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom