Wild Cat Wednesday!

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bummer, but it looks like you were due for a new bike anyway :p

Has anyone ever actually rode white all the way up with out dabbing?

Heading up from the graveyard to the hawk watch, there are 2-3 steep climbs I've never made. I've cleaned it a few times in the other direction, but not every time.

If you look at the strava I linked you, you can see I cut off the hardest parts of white on a woods road to get over to orange faster, cutting off the boring parts of orange. If you do the same loop in the other direction, you'll find it a little bit easier.

roc

Bummer, but it looks like you were due for a new bike anyway :p

Heading up from the graveyard to the hawk watch, there are 2-3 steep climbs I've never made. I've cleaned it a few times in the other direction, but not every time.

If you look at the strava I linked you, you can see I cut off the hardest parts of white on a woods road to get over to orange faster, cutting off the boring parts of orange. If you do the same loop in the other direction, you'll find it a little bit easier.
I’ll have to figure out how to follow a strava loop. I need to get an attachment to have the phone on the handlebars.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’ll have to figure out how to follow a strava loop. I need to get an attachment to have the phone on the handlebars.

Get a new garmin and then you can save the strava link to gpx and put it on the GPS.

trailhead

JORBA: Wildcat/Splitrock
JORBA.ORG
We spend too much time on painting blazes, which hikers use, but often invisible to MTBers.
From Bat cave counter clockwise....Blue....Green....Yellow....Orange...will take you around the mountain.
If you hit a road and going CCW, go left and look for blazes.
All trails are on Trailforks app and openstreetmaps.org

68nova200

the trailforks app has saved me a bunch of times from confusing situations. I haven't ridden enough lately to contribute more trails and edits... being busy sucks.

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No ride at 5:30 on 4th (figure most will be partying)

I am around if anyone wants to shred

Kaleidopete

Bearbait09.jpg

Top Bottom