Wild Cat Wednesday!

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Is there any recommended loops at wildcat? I haven't had much luck winging it there. Last time I rode white from bat cave to reservoir, which was a grind without much pay off.

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is there any recommended loops at wildcat? I haven't had much luck winging it there. Last time I rode white from bat cave to reservoir, which was a grind without much pay off.
come on wednesday and we will show you around

Jmann

What days/times are you free to ride and/or do you have a GPS device?
Wednesdays are good but I have difficulty making the group as I get out of work when the traffic starts.
I have a wahoo and garmin, so I could load a gps route into my computer. Or I could probably check strava to see what others are doing there.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wednesdays are good but I have difficulty making the group as I get out of work when the traffic starts.
I have a wahoo and garmin, so I could load a gps route into my computer. Or I could probably check strava to see what others are doing there.

Sorry, the day ended up getting away from me. Wildcat is pretty much the only place I ride, and I'm happy to show you around. I'll also post up some routes when I get a chance, hopefully tomorrow.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I will try! Unfortunately I get caught up in the traffic around parsippany, what should take a half hour ends up taking an hour.

which way are you coming from? the obvious way is not the way to go....

Jmann

which way are you coming from? the obvious way is not the way to go....
From the south. 24 to 287 to 80. Traffic backs at up at each highway merge. Maybe I need to reinstall Waze to see if there's a better way

Patrick

Staff member
From the south. 24 to 287 to 80. Traffic backs at up at each highway merge. Maybe I need to reinstall Waze to see if there's a better way

287, intervale road, fanny road, through boonton twp...farber hill rd, old beach glenn, meriden,green pond, north a bit

bring good beer, and i'll give you the secret meeting place :D but ya got to get there 15 minutes early!

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
287, intervale road, fanny road, through boonton twp...farber hill rd, old beach glenn, meriden,green pond, north a bit

bring good beer, and i'll give you the secret meeting place :D but ya got to get there 15 minutes early!
that mean you are coming??

Patrick

Staff member
translation: pat hates fun!

I don't know....Brazilian waxes are titillating

Punky says...
1523966762069.png

Patrick

Staff member
Does the owner of the secret meeting place let you bring over whomever you wish?

i've never tested it, but if you have a bike on/in the car, there is a good chance 'they' would be welcome....couple of organic dog treats couldn't hurt either.

Patrick

Staff member
I like how your suggestion for the guy that can't get there on time is to show up fifteen minutes earlier.

i provided the magic potion !!
wait till we add the jefferson rd->parsippany rd shortcut to avoid 287 all together.

Top Bottom