Wild Cat Wednesday!

xc62701

That was hysterical. I wanted to look up to see who it was (although what were the odds it WASN'T you?), but I didn't want to blind you. Once I saw your like green gloves, though, ID was a lock. Awesome job on Saturday btw!

Lol...it had to be me. What was the line from Saturday? born and bred in the wilderness of Splitrock or some crap like that? ;)

Thanks! You're heckling helped!

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
NO WILD CAT WEDNESDAY 10/11 due to NJ Bear Hunt.

Sorry, don't want anyone to be in harms way :)

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
But will there be hunters

Trying to figure out the hunting regulations is just too confusing. One area could possibly have deer hunters but no bear hunters. The other areas I can't tell what entity they fall under, so I can't say for certain. I'm confident that nobody is gonna mistake me and my fat bike for a bear though.

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Trying to figure out the hunting regulations is just too confusing. One area could possibly have deer hunters but no bear hunters. The other areas I can't tell what entity they fall under, so I can't say for certain. I'm confident that nobody is gonna mistake me and my fat bike for a bear though.
I might!

scotth

After the 2nd or 3rd time I asked Bill if we go for cheeseburger dinner or something after...he informed me of the protocol....I like it

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How come your never IN on fight club?

Because my wife knows I'm gonna be home late and miss dinner every Wednesday, and doing the same on Tuesday might be pushing it. I'll make it a few times eventually.

Top Bottom