Wild Cat Wednesday!

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I may try to make this if accepting new random riders and if I can pull off some work arrangements.
Always accepting new random riders

Make sure you have lights.

Have you ever been to wild cat?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
sooo cross bike ok? ill be sure to duct tape a flashlight to my bars, but im cheap so its an old one and not very bright . . .

Fat Trout

Always accepting new random riders

Make sure you have lights.

Have you ever been to wild cat?

Thanks!

I blew it and didn't give myself enough time this am to pack my bike and bring to work so I can't make the start time. I'll try for another Wed down the road. I'm just going to hit Allamuchy this evening for a loop by myself since that's my backyard.

I'd be new to wildcat but Im confident the smooth flatness of Allamuchy has me well prepared. I'm not sophisticated enough to duct tape my lights however. I prefer dry rotted rubber bands ;)

xc62701

I’ve ridden splitrock in my cross bike. It’s doable but there are better gear choices for sure.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
nobody posts pics of these rides anymore.
1540476511708.jpg
1540476443247.jpg

1540476712771.jpg

xc62701

Zoiks! I was out there yesterday and it's leafy and sticky! I got one stick jammed in my rear wheel that almost put me over the bars. It snapped a spoke too. I didn't run into you guys but thought I might. I had to jet outta there or I would have loved to ride more. That place is always awesome and even more fun when you can't see the rocks under the leaves.

xc62701

You might want to change your post. You're definitely going to need light now. That is unless you ride with @seanrunnette as it seems like he breaks everything pretty early and goes home.

Top Bottom