Wild Cat Wednesday's!

What days/times are you free to ride and/or do you have a GPS device?
Wednesdays are good but I have difficulty making the group as I get out of work when the traffic starts.
I have a wahoo and garmin, so I could load a gps route into my computer. Or I could probably check strava to see what others are doing there.

JimN

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wednesdays are good but I have difficulty making the group as I get out of work when the traffic starts.
I have a wahoo and garmin, so I could load a gps route into my computer. Or I could probably check strava to see what others are doing there.
Sorry, the day ended up getting away from me. Wildcat is pretty much the only place I ride, and I'm happy to show you around. I'll also post up some routes when I get a chance, hopefully tomorrow.

fidodie

Staff member
From the south. 24 to 287 to 80. Traffic backs at up at each highway merge. Maybe I need to reinstall Waze to see if there's a better way
287, intervale road, fanny road, through boonton twp...farber hill rd, old beach glenn, meriden,green pond, north a bit

bring good beer, and i'll give you the secret meeting place :D but ya got to get there 15 minutes early!