WILD CAT TUESDAYS- intermediate May 16th

How intermediate?
Fat slow guy will get lost but wants to ride there and learn, haven't ridden there since 1996.

How intermediate?

It depends on who shows up, but we can always break up into two groups. There are usually several people that know where they are going on this ride.

Fat slow guy will get lost but wants to ride there and learn, haven't ridden there since 1996.

My first ever group ride was your birthday ride at Mooch in November 2009. I had been riding for five months and thought I was ready for a social/intermediate paced ride, and I also thought I was ready to ride at some place other than Lewis Morris. I was very wrong on both accounts, and you guys kept waiting for me and not letting me quit even though I was slowing everyone down. Come on out to this ride and I'll be happy to return the favor. I can also give you a private tour anytime you are available. I can be there ready to ride most week days by 3:30pm, and my weekends are usually pretty open.

Also, come out to the ride next week instead. I just realized I actually won't be there this week. I will be very sad if you come out to Wildcat for the first time in over two decades and I'm not there to show you around.

@mattybfat little busy this week with SSAP coming up but ill give you a tour at whatever pace you want....

BTW...Jeff Lenosky is doing a demo at Gardner field at 6pm on tuesday...you guys should ride Jwoods and come over for the show.

@mattybfat little busy this week with SSAP coming up but ill give you a tour at whatever pace you want....

BTW...Jeff Lenosky is doing a demo at Gardner field at 6pm on tuesday...you guys should ride Jwoods and come over for the show.

Shit. Really? The one night of the week I have something going.

Back
Top Bottom