Who knows a good sports masseuse in central jersey

rick81721

Lothar
Got a deep tissue massage on the cruise (no happy ending - boo!) and it felt great afterward. Think I have to make this a routine, once a month or so. Any good ones around here?

The Kalmyk

Got a deep tissue massage on the cruise (no happy ending - boo!) and it felt great afterward. Think I have to make this a routine, once a month or so. Any good ones around here?

Ironic timing. I just set up my first appointment with Dr. Ershow in Princeton. He is a chiropractor. However I'm going for Active Release Therapy. Might be worth your while.

Also, @jdog 's does heller work. That will definitely get you what your looking for.

rick81721

Lothar
Ironic timing. I just set up my first appointment with Dr. Ershow in Princeton. He is a chiropractor. However I'm going for Active Release Therapy. Might be worth your while.

Also, @jdog 's does heller work. That will definitely get you what your looking for.

Sounds interesting. What is it exactly?

The Kalmyk

Sounds interesting. What is it exactly?

I've been working real hard on my flexibility. I feel my hips and ankles are locked up. I could be wrong. I know Heller Work is very close cousins to Rolfing which is ddeeeppp muscles message.

Here is a little explanation of what ART aims at achieving:

The goal of ART® is to restore optimal texture, motion, and function of the soft tissue and release any entrapped nerves or blood vessels. This is accomplished through the removal of adhesions or fibrosis in the soft tissues via the application of specific protocols. Adhesions can occur as a result of acute injury, repetitive motion , and constant pressure or tension. ART® eliminates the pain and dysfunction associated with these adhesions.

Top Bottom