Who is this Mystery Man?

Rusty

Well, for years, been wondering who it is who decorates the little pine tree on the trail in Mercer that runs near the paved walking path west of the west picnic area. Well, today I had an oppty...had the gopro (a rare occurance) on and passed the dude, bag of ornaments and garland in hand on the trail today...just before the storm hit. Caught him red handed....guess I could have actually stopped and talked to him :rolleyes:

Who is this mystery man?

Attachments

• dude.JPG
    dude.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 465

spk

Well, for years, been wondering who it is who decorates the little pine tree on the trail in Mercer that runs near the paved walking path west of the west picnic area. Well, today I had an oppty...had the gopro (a rare occurance) on and passed the dude, bag of ornaments and garland in hand on the trail today...just before the storm hit. Caught him red handed....guess I could have actually stopped and talked to him :rolleyes:

Who is this mystery man? It was me. I noticed it wasn't decorated this year. So I was just keeping up the tradition. It always made me smile and curious riding by this tiny tree the previous years.

Rusty

OK so thats cool....I guess there still is a mystery then...but thanks, with all that gear you had there must be one hella exhibit, can't wait to see it. Now if we can find the deer skull guy and the one with a hate on for our little bridge, we'd have nothing left to do but find the black squirrel.

It was nice out yesterday but today would be a sloppy mess....wait till it freezes back up.

spk

here's a pic. its so Charlie Brown

Attachments

• 1475918_3644130839313_1383286544_n tree xmas.jpg
    1475918_3644130839313_1383286544_n tree xmas.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:

Rocks & Water

Right now I'm laid off and looking for a new job. Seeing that tree makes things feel better. Thanks, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

TAS

Hey Guys went by the XMAS tree today and it's looking great!
Thanks to SPK the current "Mystery Decorator":D
Happy New Year!

Tom

spk

Glad it spread some cheer ! They will be coming down the same way they got put up. On Foot, walking, since those trails are gonna be mucky this weekend. Don't ride mud trails, Ride dirt trails. Happy New Year !

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions