White trail: CCW or CW?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cmon @mattybfat and others: coming in over the dam behind the school to the jct: which way is the more flowy? TIA
Damn I am confused by the dam
When you say by the school there is no white trail.
If you are talking deer park pond in the back where white appears then we can talk. Except which part of white the one that climbs to the road back or the one towards orange? The one to orange flows well both ways. The one to the road I take from the dam 9 out 10 times though I like the down from the road that climb is monkey balls.

w_b

sorry, Mr. B ; now that I am home on my laptop I can be more clearer more easier. My terminolgy is prolly all wrong.
N1.jpg

I plan to park at the red X, warm up down til the blue X, then do I go right or left? I'd guess left, or wat I call CW, but that's just because my clock runs that way.

As you may guess, I plan to try hard to not get lost or ate by a bear. Thanks! @mattybfat

Last edited:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok so that's an out and back trail from the school lot. I will say yes to left when you get to the white trail. School trail leads to what locals refer as the 7/11 trail take a left here then proceed to where it runs onto white stay left and your good to go.
Talk to someone who rode the park this afternoon and said it was stellar. Have fun and follow white.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions

Trail Conditions not available
Top Bottom