White clay/Middle run GPS links?

xc62701

I'll be in the area tomorrow and want to explore white clay and middle run. Does anybody have any GPS files they can share that cover the majority of the parks??? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Here is a ride I did there on 9/4. It covers pretty much the whole park. There are a few sections I double up just so I can reach every part of the trail, so don't be surprised when you re-ride specific sections - especially early on before you get over to Judge Morris.

P.S. I start froth Middle Run lot off of Possum Park Road.

Attachments

• activity_1338970923.gpx
    1.2 MB · Views: 180

xc62701

IMG_3797.JPG
Here is a ride I did there on 9/4. It covers pretty much the whole park. There are a few sections I double up just so I can reach every part of the trail, so don't be surprised when you re-ride specific sections - especially early on before you get over to Judge Morris.

P.S. I start froth Middle Run lot off of Possum Park Road.
Sweet thanks so much man. I used your file and got in what I could today. That place is a blast. And I totally dumped it off a 3' tall skinny and donated some blood. Awesome day!

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Anyone have a semi-current White Clay Strava ride link you could share? I‘m meeting a buddy of mine in DE on Saturday and would like to finally get around to riding there. I’m looking for something north of 10 but less than 25 If possible. Any suggestions on Lot/Starting Point would also be appreciated. Thx in advance.

krink

Eddie Munster
Anyone have a semi-current White Clay Strava ride link you could share? I‘m meeting a buddy of mine in DE on Saturday and would like to finally get around to riding there. I’m looking for something north of 10 but less than 25 If possible. Any suggestions on Lot/Starting Point would also be appreciated. Thx in advance.
@Juggernaut : This covers most of it and has a quiet but secure parking lot. Sorry about the name, did it at Thanksgiving a few years ago. Hope it helps

Attachments

• White_Clay_Turkey_Fucker.gpx
    145.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

robcleary

I just have a Trail fork ride log, but I usually park at this lot. It's one of the few free lots and it's a nice central starting point for White Clay and Middle Run.

From here you can take Tri valley-snowgoose or lenape south.

And a few of my favorite sections: Snow Goose counter clockwise, double horseshoe counter, lenape south into lenape north coming off the lot is a great bit too, and tri-valley - lenape going south is fantastic.

If you work your way into white clay, I recommend David English (either direction), Whitely farms, and Wendel Cassel if you have the climb in ya (1 mile, 200ft descent, one way trail). Bryans field is okay but a bit of a climb for not a lot of payoff. The skills park is really fun too if you're into skinnies.

Top Bottom