Which mini group set slx or eagle nx

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I did a very scientific study, my neighborhood loop. I only used my big ring(38t), and my lowest cog is 36t, I thought it wasn't to trying. I do all of LM and mahlon Dickerson in my big ring I think rolling with the 36 up front will make me faster.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180724-200823.png
    Screenshot_20180724-200823.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 69

qclabrat

I did a very scientific study, my neighborhood loop. I only used my big ring(38t), and my lowest cog is 36t, I thought it wasn't to trying. I do all of LM and mahlon Dickerson in my big ring I think rolling with the 36 up front will make me faster.
That's on the street right? I used to ride a keirin bike around the neighborhood with the kids with similar elevation as your loop. The gearing is about 100" or 48x12. Tarmac and rocks are completely different

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
That's on the street right? I used to ride a keirin bike around the neighborhood with the kids with similar elevation as your loop. The gearing is about 100" or 48x12. Tarmac and rocks are completely different

Hey I said screw the facts budy lol let me live in my world of lies lol

qclabrat

I just ordered some item from the Dainese online shop and have to deal with DHL from Italy.
Talk about bad, I'm not complaining about Fedex, UPS or USPS anymore, no tracking, no notice, just shows up at your door after being repacked 3 times and passed through multiple shippers...

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I just ordered some item from the Dainese online shop and have to deal with DHL from Italy.
Talk about bad, I'm not complaining about Fedex, UPS or USPS anymore, no tracking, no notice, just shows up at your door after being repacked 3 times and passed through multiple shippers...

Chain reactions shipping has gotten better they use to use dhl and dhl would place it on a bus with the hope some good folks would get it him. Royal mail is so much better even with this crap lol.

I'll never forget when I ordered my bike it went from UK to France to turkey to Taiwan, California, Canada, UK and finally NY to Newark Delaware to Clifton to Parsippany then out to me in about 20 days.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
The saga continues from the UK to Queens from Queens to Jersey city from Jersey City to teterboro and from teterboro to Queens

Call your bets is it going to the UK next or back to Jersey city

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180728-194138.png
    Screenshot_20180728-194138.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20180728-194152.png
    Screenshot_20180728-194152.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 49

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Why not buy local? Or at least use worldwide cyclery or something?

I'm limited financially if the price difference was less than 15% I wouldn't have an issue but the few times I've priced things out or have bought things locally it just hasn't been very competitive. If I bought my bike locally or had an existing relationship with my lbs I might view things differently but at the end of the day it's just been $&¢ motivating my money moves.

Overall CR has been great it's just when ever USPS has gotten their hands on this package they've punted it on 1st down. I'm assuming their is some funny business on the label that is making it confusing but I'm also gonna assume I'm gonna have another 2 trips over the Atlantic before they get it together. This order was split into two packages, I ordered it on the 21st and the first half got here on the 24th, so things aren't adding up.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i actually just broke my eagle gx rear derailluer today at stephens, no clue how, just pedaling uphill and the chain bound up. (the derailluer broke )

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i hope so, will be visiting the shop this week to see if its a warranty defect or what, it sheared off at two difference spots, as an engineer it looks too clean to be anything else, but we will see what trek/sram have to say about it.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
1 bottom bracket tool 2 vice grips and a channel lock sliding jaw sacrificed to the biking gods. Ended up going to the basement putting my bike my bench vice and turning the bike as the bb sat in the jaws.

Attachments

• IMG_20180730_215724754.jpg
    IMG_20180730_215724754.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 70

qclabrat

1 bottom bracket tool 2 vice grips and a channel lock sliding jaw sacrificed to the biking gods. Ended up going to the basement putting my bike my bench vice and turning the bike as the bb sat in the jaws.
That's the same way we used to remove stuck freewheels is the old days, the cassette design nowadays is so much easier to deal with.

Top Bottom