Where you snow biking tomorrow?

IMG_20180218_112530-01.jpeg

IMG_20180218_112512-01.jpeg

The posse.

Where did you start?
The parking lot in High Bridge. The first few miles were great but about 3 miles in, snow became about 8 - 12" deep making it barely passable. It was cool laying the 1st set of bike tracks. I was able to ride the Columbia Trail for about 7 miles from High Bridge at which point I turned around. I was worried about running out of juice if I went all the way to end and still had to make it back to High Bridge. Today's ride was on a 26er with 2.4" tires. I took River road through Ken Lockwood Gorge on the way back. One heck of a workout.

The parking lot in High Bridge. The first few miles were great but about 3 miles in, snow became about 8 - 12" deep making it barely passable. It was cool laying the 1st set of bike tracks. I was able to ride the Columbia Trail for about 7 miles from High Bridge at which point I turned around. I was worried about running out of juice if I went all the way to end and still had to make it back to High Bridge. Today's ride was on a 26er with 2.4" tires. I took River road through Ken Lockwood Gorge on the way back. One heck of a workout.
Nice! I was thinking about going there this morning but I got busy shoveling people out. I need to check this trail out. I heard it's a nice trail to ride

Back
Top Bottom