Where was I? ???

ReverendNewman

3934.jpeg
3934.jpeg
3935.jpeg

We've been there too! The cars and trucks seem to be on an island. It was explained to us that it was a junkyard at on time but why on such a lowland. There is also a police pistol /gun qualifying range down there. Some nice antiques.

That area is the remnants of a pig farm from the 30's. The Wall/Park police firing range is not far from there......I wouldn't venture too far from where you were.

I was going
That area is the remnants of a pig farm from the 30's. The Wall/Park police firing range is not far from there......I wouldn't venture too far from where you were.
I was going to cross the brook. From the aerial photos, it looks like there r some old building foundations I could explore.

Wow. I never heard it before, but down at Hog Bog tonight all I heard was pop, pop, pop. Definitely a pistol range. Not hunters. I will stay away. Thanx Frank.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions