where to ride Monday 1/21

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
im off on monday and looking to ride(weather conditions permitting), if anyone wants to join me you are more than welcome

@Matt_ and i were talking maybe waway but im flexible as long as its north (and matt_ needs to come north)

anyone else want to join?
@fidodie
@sarcaro
@knobbyhead
@pooriggy

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Matt_ and i were talking maybe waway but im flexible as long as its north (and matt_ needs to come north)

Looking at the most recently forecasted precipitation band, you'll probably be better off heading further south.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I hope to hit 6-Mile on Monday. As long as it stays in the mid-30's like this past Wednesday the last time I rode then I'll be fine.

one piece crank

I hope to hit 6-Mile on Monday. As long as it stays in the mid-30's like this past Wednesday the last time I rode then I'll be fine.

Have you seen the weather reports? High of 15F for Monday.

I'm planning to get some riding in Saturday night (lights + snow), then see how soft conditions get on Sunday. Hourly shows the teens by 8pm SUnday and single digits by 2am Monday. I've got the day off so hopefully everything freezes.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
id love for everything to freeze up, high for monday is like 18 or something crazy, i got the gear, im ready for it. Want to do a real test on my new gloves and new balclava :D

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
this time last year we rode round valley if youll remember, started in cush and did the killer climb, declined descending to the dam,. . .

o wait, that was back when you were fun, before running ruined you . . . . :rolleyes::oops:;)

i signed up for the NYC marathon lottery....so much for 1-and-done.

Top Bottom