Where to buy MTB related items?

JohnnyWestood

Dumb question? Maybe. I’m looking to buy a hip pack, the only place I’ve been recently that had more than one was REI who had 2. Are there any places that have a good selection of bikey type items like this? I want to see, feel, touch and taste (maybe not taste) before I buy. Will buy from shop and not showroom them and run back to Amazon.

ilnadi

I want to ... and taste
no idea about stores but you must be Gallifreyan.
drwholicks.jpg

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dumb question? Maybe. I’m looking to buy a hip pack, the only place I’ve been recently that had more than one was REI who had 2. Are there any places that have a good selection of bikey type items like this? I want to see, feel, touch and taste (maybe not taste) before I buy. Will buy from shop and not showroom them and run back to Amazon.
Try Halter Cycles, they are a well stocked mtb shop, not just roadie stuff.
# 609 924-7433

Mr.Moto

Maybe Campmor? Haven't been in a while but they have a bike department and also a large selection of other backpack type stuff.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Idk... but I'm so used to the backpack, I feel naked without it. But on the road, it's a different story. Yes... I'm weird.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Please!!!
I've been made fun of for 25 years

I wasn't planning on stopping!

I hate backpacks, dislike lots of crap in my jersey pockets. Small fanny pack works great.

I gotta go to the race tomorrow, I prepacked the bag, throw it on, no crap flying out of my pockets when I crash...

I think the fanny fad should go away

Next you'll say you dislike short-shorts being in style.

Top Bottom