Where is my sweater?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I lost one of my favorite sweaters over last winter/spring of 2017. I'm really bummed about it. I probably took it off and forgot it while I was out somewhere, hopefully someone knows of its where abouts. If you know where it is or have a favorite sweater let me know and post up a pic.

20160330_131124.jpg

The Kalmyk

“he renounced his princely title and became a monk, depriving himself of worldly possessions in the hope of comprehending the world around him.”

Lol- I hope you find your sweater.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
“he renounced his princely title and became a monk, depriving himself of worldly possessions in the hope of comprehending the world around him.”

Lol- I hope you find your sweater.

OMG, Spence..... you have no idea the mental anguish your comment has caused me. :eek:

Whenever unexpected words come up my mind goes off into some chaos theory version of word association. The mention Iggy as a monk and renouncing worldly possessions is causing images of mid evil Monks engaging in self flagellation, which naturally made me think of the practice of wearing a hair shirt...and....I think I’m gonna be sick.o_O

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Against all odds, we have 2 sweaters that have been left here in the 2 gatherings we have had. I thought I was in luck but lo and behold, neither of these are yours.

I know 1 of these belongs to @seanrunnette. We have 1 more from the holiday party.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have it, I can't find the free hub body doe. I'm going to HB today to see if I left it there.
So, to update, I'm looking for my sweater and 11spd sram freehub body.
I didn't give you my driver just the wheel, I have my xd driver

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i keep thinking Sanford and Son or the Jeffersons or All in the Family -
wasn't the sweater a big thing in one, or all of them?

'Ousie, where's my sweater at?

Top Bottom