Where are you riding today/tomorrow?

Chimney Rock after trail maintenance expanding the Middlebrook/Hightech trail east of the reservoir.

I don't know how you guys do it....
I only ride local because the fact is... I am too lazy.
I have been saying I wanted to do Jungle and other parks but just can't get my lazy fat ass to load up the bike on the car.
I woke up 4AM today... and I am still going to HM lol
Don't get me wrong... I still have fun at HM but the places mentioned seem so exotic to me and I know nothing about them lol

Started this thread to see where you guys are riding and to see if I can tag along... I'm thinking it is a good start but I guess I need to get more motivated.

I'm like

NEED TO RIDE MORE (different) TRAILS

Then I'm like - but they're so far away and then I'm like, i guess I'll stay local

B2F48DD0-AC89-4D10-8733-B49D02C502AE_zpsqw5pxo6q.gif

I wanted to do Nassau but I didn't get the answer I wanted so I will stay local where conflict is never a issue.

I'm like

NEED TO RIDE MORE (different) TRAILS

Then I'm like - but they're so far away and then I'm like, i guess I'll stay local

B2F48DD0-AC89-4D10-8733-B49D02C502AE_zpsqw5pxo6q.gif

From Robbinsville to meet @mattybfat for a 730-800am Allumuchy ride I would leave Rville at 600-630. I can be at the old outdoor concert arena in an 1h 15m during the early morning. That ride is worth riding the Mooch trails imo.

Another option is drive an hour to DE and hit White Clay. Those trails are worth the ride in the early a.m.

Or sell your house and move to Morris county.

I want to goto Ringwood tomorrow but have no idea how I will feel in the morning. Plus plan on doing some drinking tonite....

I don't know how you guys do it....
I only ride local because the fact is... I am too lazy.
I have been saying I wanted to do Jungle and other parks but just can't get my lazy fat ass to load up the bike on the car.
I woke up 4AM today... and I am still going to HM lol
Don't get me wrong... I still have fun at HM but the places mentioned seem so exotic to me and I know nothing about them lol

Started this thread to see where you guys are riding and to see if I can tag along... I'm thinking it is a good start but I guess I need to get more motivated.

I'm like you, 90% of the time I ride at Chimney. Close by, enough challenges and usually only ride for 2-3 hrs. Getting out always sucks, half the time I find something else to do as an excuse. Though never look back once on the trails. Sometimes I pre-pack everything the night before, then just get dressed and grab a coffee on the way out. If I wait longer than 30mins after getting up, it's a 50% chance I'll bail.

Back
Top Bottom