What's Happening This Weekend 4/28-4/29 -ish?

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Whoa! Ever have one of those weeks where you're swamped at work and the week's ALMOST over before you know it? YEESH!

Anyway... we're still keeping an eye out on goodies for ya... check it out! I'll be updating this thread throughout the day as I find more stuff... but please let us know what else we're missing!

(please join the various groups for up-to-date info)

THIS WEEKEND:

COMING UP:

NEVER TOO EARLY TO MARK YOUR CALENDAR:

Last edited:
Allamuchy TM:

Allamuchy trail maintenance this Saturday 4/28: 8:30am - 12:30 PM.

We will be working on the Tranquility side off Rt. 517 (Rt. 80 exit 19) with the goal of clearing branches deposited by all the high wind storms this past winter on the Orange/Purple/White trails. Please bring water, bug spray and work gloves if you have them.

https://goo.gl/maps/os9eA

I know you listed this already @MissJR, I'm just being a tool and re-posting as I'm trying to help build up the volunteer support here. There are typically only 3-4 people that come out, which is just not enough to stay ahead of the miles and miles of trails in this area.

If you've got the time and are interested in helping.....come on out!!

Image1.jpg

Allamuchy TM:

Allamuchy trail maintenance this Saturday 4/28: 8:30am - 12:30 PM.

We will be working on the Tranquility side off Rt. 517 (Rt. 80 exit 19) with the goal of clearing branches deposited by all the high wind storms this past winter on the Orange/Purple/White trails. Please bring water, bug spray and work gloves if you have them.

https://goo.gl/maps/os9eA

I know you listed this already @MissJR, I'm just being a tool and re-posting as I'm trying to help build up the volunteer support here. There are typically only 3-4 people that come out, which is just not enough to stay ahead of the miles and miles of trails in this area.

If you've got the time and are interested in helping.....come on out!!
I'm already committed to Chimney Rock but if you think I would be better off coming to Mooch because CR gets a big turnout and would be of better use at Mooch?

Back
Top Bottom