What race can I sign up for that I shouldn't?

qclabrat

Reviewing this I'm considering the 50 but know I should do the 25, if I try I might finish same day.

I'm assuming the course will be closed since it's on bs land so I won't be able to work to it but if I manage to keep my bike in one piece not get hurt I have a feeling I can finish mid pack
How many laps is the 50?

BPaze

Yeah do this. Gonna be my first race ever
Reviewing this I'm considering the 50 but know I should do the 25, if I try I might finish same day.

I'm assuming the course will be closed since it's on bs land so I won't be able to work to it but if I manage to keep my bike in one piece not get hurt I have a feeling I can finish mid pack
If I can get a babysitter I was thinking to do the 25 don’t really care about the race or placing just enjoying the event and ride

ryderX

Only a very small portion of the loop is on BSA land the rest is state park property so you could pretty much recon the majority of the loop.

Top Bottom