What is your favorite downhill in NJ?

My vote goes to the White trail as well...man I really enjoy that trail. it's so good it's just about as fun going up it !

I was riding cascade at Mahlon a couple weeks ago (I love that DH) when I hit something hidden beneath the leaves, instantly ate rock, and jacked up my hand. Guess I'll have to hit Ringwood once i get back on the bike. I've never been there, anyone have a loop recommendation?

Agree on Ringwood. The new white trail might be my favorite, although I love the red decent from cannonball.

This is also one of my personal favorites...Wildcat ridge super D...which is technically the orange trail.
https://www.strava.com/segments/5507639
Went with a group down the orange trail last weekend. Wildcat is underrated. Even though Ringwood is my place of choice I keep finding myself going back to Wildcat.

I kind of like the yellow trail at Lewis Morris from the junction with the teal where the huge log pile is all the way down to the lake.

Ramapo Mountain State Forest, Wanaque Ridge Trail (orange blaze) heading south from the top of the Wanaque Ridge down to where it crosses the pipeline. I could ride that over and over and over

Went with a group down the orange trail last weekend. Wildcat is underrated. Even though Ringwood is my place of choice I keep finding myself going back to Wildcat.
must try the new way down at wildcat (red trail ) its proper good times

Ice Cream Hill - Allamuchy
I haven't been there in years, but I remember tha being great, narrow, flowy, singletrack on the less rocky side than the rest of allamuchy north? Am I thinking of the right trail?

Back
Top Bottom