What ice cream are you eating right now?!?!?

rick81721

Lothar
BD58A7FA-A98E-4C4D-A848-309D5DF9A7D0_zpsoufbmjyh.jpg

Cracking into this non daily gem this evening...

"Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Coconut Oil, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup Solids, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Powder, Corn Syrup, Pea Protein, Sunflower Lecithin, Corn Starch, Guar Gum, Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor (Coconut), Soy Lecithin, Barley Malt."

I've seen toothpaste formulations with less chemicals!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
"Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Coconut Oil, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup Solids, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Powder, Corn Syrup, Pea Protein, Sunflower Lecithin, Corn Starch, Guar Gum, Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor (Coconut), Soy Lecithin, Barley Malt."

which ones are chemicals?

spelling error: Pee Protein

Mountain Bike Mike

It's pretty good - you can tell its not made with milk - kinda wattery instead of creamy.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
0213D559-4199-447A-8249-C79B4044BCAC_zpskmri6psn.jpg

26CC2C5E-5A9C-47F7-A53A-6EE6E8796A27_zpsmni8xxna.jpg

My go to is peanut butter or choc peanut butter

#legit

even bourbon vanilla is just a type of vanilla grown in a few places!
probably using lizard eggs tho.

milk, cream, and skim milk? interesting that these need to be individually listed.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
#legit

even bourbon vanilla is just a type of vanilla grown in a few places!
probably using lizard eggs tho.

milk, cream, and skim milk? interesting that these need to be individually listed.
Yeah, I noticed the different types of milk. maybe Rick can explain.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I finished my of Stop and Shop strawberry so I bought another one and just finished that one too. Ice cream is so good.

Top Bottom