What have you done to your bike today?

So my frame is getting kind of nicked up and looking bad. I found a paint that closely matches and I taped it off and spray painted it so now it's two tone.
I like how it came out, the bike looks 90% better. NOW, I got this clear tape like stuff for cars, it's 5" wide and about 5 ' long. It's a protective tape.
I seem to remember trying it on my car once and I didn't like it because it got air bubbles and was difficult to apply, kind of stiff. and looked like crap.
I know if I do this on my bike it has to go on right the first time, or it will pull off my new paint if I try and reposition it. Has anybody had any luck with a
protective tape like this? Maybe I should buy something new instead of trying to use this stiff stuff I already have.
If you mean auto bra tape? it's thinner than Helicopter tape or the AMS stuff Rick used. Good for general protection and doesn't leave a residue when removed

It looks like OTB central with tiny wheels (under 26"?) and super short reach. Maybe it's just just an optical illusion. But awesome.
it does appear to have a short reach and steep HT angle. Would really benefit with a setback dropper post
Still pretty awesome looking

New brake pads and rotor. Needed some help from Jim at HB to get the brakes right.
241A14C9-7FE1-4091-8A37-6D1511A0138B.jpeg
228EA011-1FDC-484D-8D53-3DD5694E45ED.jpeg
63065D02-A136-4D53-AF98-979F76563C0F.jpeg

Washed it toda after a ride !

Back
Top Bottom