What have you done to your bike today?

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Noisy hubs are so 2018

My buddy decided on the "quiet" Project 321 hubs over the Onyx. Three rides in and the rear already blew up. Yeah, contamination, manufacturing flaw, etc...it still blew up after 30 miles. They are making good on it so we shall see.

Last edited:

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Road pedals and shoes on my road bike. Used pedals
Thanks @Po123
20190128_191446.jpg

teabagger11

On my ride today I went rogue on a deer trail a stick got stuck in my chain rings while gettingit out I saw my BB was shot finished my ride came home and replaced it with a xtr BB I had laying around no shame I used a pipe wtench to get the toasted one off

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Finally gave this beast a bath. I'm seriously considering racing this bike at a few less technical courses. With my race wheels/tires this is sub 20lbs, with a heavy ass 46t cassette. I'm sure I could drop another lb with a 32t cassette from the cross bike supply box.
For riding 8 miles on the road, a few on the Columbia trail, then 10- whatever I want at Nassau/ voorhees, this thing rips.

37E627D2-56C2-42D7-82A0-63B13FDE30B7.jpeg
BD892290-CE28-45FB-A937-14E43232D35F.jpeg
3E63BB9F-1FE5-4226-9B9D-F9889D79D253.jpeg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
New-to-me Bike Day! via @Leftymuk

i did add a saddle and fancy grips. rest of the work handled by @jimvreeland
(put on the bits and pieces i had in the garage)

It's fat, but not heavy! less than 25lbs without breaking the bank.

I apologize for causing the heatwave.

@JimN - is it fat enough?

IMG_2871.JPG
IMG_2870.JPG

Yes - it is ok to ride white after Labor Day.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I've never seen a used bike in such good shape!! If you look really close you can see 2 tiny scuff marks on the bottom of the top tube from it hanging on the wall it's entire life. :banana:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I've never seen a used bike in such good shape!! If you look really close you can see 2 tiny scuff marks on the bottom of the top tube from it hanging on the wall it's entire life. :banana:

i'll fix that on the first ride. went to put crank boots on and they don't clear the chainstays!

Top Bottom