What have you done to your bike today?

moray42

Merman
what's the best way to remove stickers, masking tape I left on too long, etc without damaging paint and removing decals? goo-gone, alcohol, acetone, lots of water??
Can't say I've used it for stickers, but I use alcohol for stuff that is a bit gooey.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
what's the best way to remove stickers, masking tape I left on too long, etc without damaging paint and removing decals? goo-gone, alcohol, acetone, lots of water??
Take off what you can by hand, then Isopropyl on a rag or paper towel. Hold it in place for a bit for it to soak into the leftover paper and sticky stuff, then start rubbing it out with some pressure and flipping the rag or paper towel so you're not smudging it around.

viper8315

Washed it... Hopefully I got all the winter off of it and now it will be just spring!
IMG_20170402_172853086.jpg

Gnick

straightened some stuff out after a couple hard crashes at allaire. adjusted the rear brake because it was rubbing. Looking at the rear hub because it creeks in high gear, that pisses me off because its a brand new bike.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
broke a spoke on the ss - took it to the shop (in fla) and he fixed it right away.
i noticed the chain needs to be retensioned - will get to that. maybe some oil too!

must have been a nice day up north - i moved down on 319 strava segments.....

Top Bottom