What have you done to your bike today?

serviceguy

How’s the invisaframe install going?

It’s a great product but I have the wrong temperament for a project like that.

I’d end up looking like this......
View attachment 96794
It's actually not that bad, I think it's coming along pretty good. The problem with my frame is that being actual raw aluminum, the decals that came from the factory are not covered by a layer of clear coat, so when i had to move one piece that was not placed exactly right...a few tiny fragments of decal peeled off the frame and stuck to the protective film. It does take some patience, and if two pieces end up slightly overlapping you need to just let it alone and move on (I didn't and had the above described result). How it is going to hold up on the trail...we'll see!

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@serviceguy this is all you need for raw aluminum
S-19265.jpg

serviceguy

Ok, invisaframe fully installed as well as the MudHugger front fender (modified it to use velcro instead of zipties so that I can remove when securing the bike to the rack).

Invisaframe is very time consuming and needs a lot of attention, hopefully it will stick to the frame for a while! Not going through the process again.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
After waiting a month, my wheels FINALLY came in. Quick caliper alignment n reach adjustment and she’s ready to roll. Shifting seems ok in the stand, but I’m never sure until I shift under load.
849BDA92-D383-4A2F-8753-127A14667C14.jpeg

My buddy Dave was just cleared to begin light cardio post his cardiac event last month.

Weekly DZ Rides recommence on Sunday. :banana:

Last edited:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
After waiting a month, my wheels FINALLY came in. Quick caliper alignment n reach adjustment and she’s ready to roll. Shifting seems ok in the stand, but I’m never sure until I shift under load.
View attachment 97032

My buddy Dave was just cleared to begin light cardio post his cardiac event last month.

Weekly DZ Rides recommence on Sunday. :banana:

Oh man, that looks amazing. Zipp dropped the ball on us this year with hub production. They are finally catching back up, but supply was fked there for a bit. Thanks for the patience.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Oh man, that looks amazing. Zipp dropped the ball on us this year with hub production. They are finally catching back up, but supply was fked there for a bit. Thanks for the patience.

No worries J-, There are some benefits to delayed gratification...... think the Tantric Effect. ;)

I’ll get you a better photo from my ride
Sunday.... thx again!

Edit:

0BD46BD7-E2E9-43FA-8FBB-21251DC97232.jpeg

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
303s? or 404s?

303’s. They’re optimized for 28c tires (that plump out to closer to 30 btw), the 404’s are optimized for 25’s. With these Jersey streets I’ll take any extra volume I can get while keeping the profile fairly aero.?

I’m a fat F*k and I can’t afford to run a floppy tire while railing winding descents. ?

Top Bottom