What have you done to your bike today?

Danimal

If you decide you want a 27.5 Dorado, let me know. I have one for sale - cheap - as I just sold off my M16C. Did you do anything to limit travel so the tire doesn't bottom out on the crown?
Thanks for offer! All I did was throw the rim on there and sprinkle some Hope's and dreams that I have no issues. I'm not an extreme rider so i dont think I'll have an issue with bottoming but will verify before hitting trail

qclabrat

Thanks for offer! All I did was throw the rim on there and sprinkle some Hope's and dreams that I have no issues. I'm not an extreme rider so i dont think I'll have an issue with bottoming but will verify before hitting trail
did you empty the air and see if it hits the crown? That can't be a good thing while crushing rocks

extremedave

Smashed another rear derailleur at Wildcat and spent some time tweaking it back to shape. Pretty sure the cage bent however I never saw the angle of attack, just shifted badly after. I’m 1x10 now but have been thinking going 11 so might buy a new 11 speed SLX and run it 10 for now.

Had a spare hanger and swapped it, turned out to be a good thing as the original was badly corroded and almost galled the threads on the mount. So that was cool.

qclabrat

Pulled off a 30mm NEXT crankset and would like to use it for another bike.
But the other bike has a threaded BB for 24mm spindles. Is what I need a BSA30 BB?
Been buying so many wrong bit based on poor GoogleFu lately, please educate me
1555419600745.png

qclabrat

serviceguy

serviceguy

Last edited: