What happened to the bridge on White??

rlb

is it floating? does it float? my property backs up to the park, I can carry a kayak down and tow it 80% of the way there.

While you're offering, do you mind setting up a post-ride craft beer aid station? We can wait until after the bridge is done, no biggie!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
is it floating? does it float? my property backs up to the park, I can carry a kayak down and tow it 80% of the way there.

Can always add some buoyancy!

costa-concordia.jpg

Gnarles

Hey guys, I havent forgeten about this but I did have some family stuff come up so I was unable to paddle out last week. But with this nice weather coming up this week I figured I'd do some reconnaissance on said hunk of wood today. I was not able to find it. Not sure if I just walked past it or if that rain moved it, but if anyone sees it or can give me some better info on exactly where it is it would be helpful.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The rain moved it for sure. I looked quickly and did not see it. Water was murky so it was hard to tell. I'll try and get back there on foot and look again.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This thread is awesome. I think we should bring in Carson to track this thing down. And when we find it, slap a GPS tracker on it.

I think we should also hire Iggy to man this thing. If it starts to float away he just jumps on it and it's easier to see him sitting on it.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Found it today. It's literally right in front of the sewage vent pipe with the black garbage bag covering the hole. Maybe 75 ft from the damn. Heavy rain forecast for tomorrow so who knows if it will stay put.

qclabrat

Found it today. It's literally right in front of the sewage vent pipe with the black garbage bag covering the hole. Maybe 75 ft from the damn. Heavy rain forecast for tomorrow so who knows if it will stay put.
I looked for it this morning as well, is that off white before the side water fall

kidzach

In a couple of weeks the kids will be jumping of the rocks. Just have a couple of them retrieve it.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions