What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
For the record.... @jmanic
@notcho is my brother in law (wife’s sisters hubby)
@shrpshtr325 is just some guy that goes to the same bike shop; Bicycle Tech. And was a student of my friend TJ. And we have the same name. And we are both engineers. And we’ve been riding together frequently.
@fidodie would be a cousin to me and @notcho
As far as I know these are my only relations on the board
Okay, so shop-bros aren’t cousins?
Thanks for clarifying. ;)

cuda

Seems you guys have OH well covered.

Twin Elephant continues to impress. False Data competes with the big boys and Nosh-Citra tops Small Citra Everything.
IMG_20181102_190652.jpgIMG_20190120_171242.jpg

Tired Hands and Trillium disappointed.

When in Dallas, go Celestial. I visited over the holidays. Great spot, especially considering they'd opened in October. Apollo11 was my choice (left).
IMG_20181226_175203.jpg

Manhattan Project, Ingenious, and Tupps also representing well. Much like the rest of the city, Dallas' beer scene is evolving at an unbelievable rate. I stopped drinking beer during my last visit over Labor Day and switched to whisky, but things have changed. Lots of brewers (Peticolas) are still resistant to the haze but they're coming around.
IMG_20181227_170229.jpg

Last edited:

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Seems you guys have OH well covered.

Twin Elephant continues to impress. False Data competes with the big boys and Nosh-Citra tops Small Citra Everything.
View attachment 87704View attachment 87706

Tired Hands and Trillium disappointed.

When in Dallas, go Celestial. I visited over the holidays. Great spot, especially considering they'd opened in October. Apollo11 was my choice (left).
View attachment 87707

Manhattan Project, Ingenious, and Tupps also representing well. Much like the rest of the city, Dallas' beer scene is evolving at an unbelievable rate. I stopped drinking beer during my last visit over Labor Day and switched to whisky, but things have changed. Lots of brewers (Peticolas) are still resistant to the haze but they're coming around.
View attachment 87708
Twin Elephant is legit.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Got my monthly care package from VT.

It included this:
The guys from Foam did a collab with some NY brewery.
F6E3CDE8-82D7-4961-82A8-7CE0EDC2D016.jpeg
I told myself I was going to save it for the weekend.
Guess the weekend starts now!

Top Bottom