What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Starting the rando series in a few weeks and having delicious beers at home aren't helping with the training. Have a few of these mixed packs of Treehouse Green, Alter Ego and Bright, plus either Trillium Mettle or Dialed In. $20 for a 4pack, cash or PayPal, not interested in trades at the moment. PM me if want some.
View attachment 67243

I’m on the same boat.

I have a few of those alter ego and Bright I can part with.

Can’t possibly drink all these beers and I have a few other single cans.

PM if interested and we can work a $$. Could trade , but has to be something really really new ...like this coming weekend OH releases o_O

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
And beer u said... got this (about 10 week old) Bolero snort popsicle....didn’t like. Maybe it’s the age. I think it has lactose and I gotta think lactose don’t age well.

Went to philly and stayed local with a cheesecake :p

And now watching LOS DIABLOS with some TH freshness.

Was a tough decision tonight #firstworldproblems !!! Yellow won!!!

C8508722-9BB3-4E9D-B8F5-8B491D6A9F1A.jpeg7BCAD89A-EB95-4794-9730-5A11B407077A.jpegC037B750-CB99-47AB-A441-DC2E0B3701AF.jpeg912E86D2-58FD-434B-B7AA-9C9E0DE36372.jpeg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
just officiated a track meet at Pingry. 40F or so, and windy. saw snow.
try timing a race with the hands shaking! i even missed a stopwatch reset, and missed a time (oh well.)

still shaking a bit, but this OH Dream in Green is hitting the spot. Many thanks to @jmanic for the goods.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
just officiated a track meet at Pingry. 40F or so, and windy. saw snow.
try timing a race with the hands shaking! i even missed a stopwatch reset, and missed a time (oh well.)

still shaking a bit, but this OH Dream in Green is hitting the spot. Many thanks to @jmanic for the goods.
No pic, well, you know...

pygmypony

drove down to virginia friday, back to nj saturday, then up to syracuse sunday, and back to nj on monday. > 1000 miles of driving over 4 days. i needed these brews! unfortunately i was piss poor at documenting everything consumed, but here were a few...

these virginia brews were fine. nothing worth writing home about, or driving 4 hours for! but each perfectly drinkable!
IMG_4940.jpg
IMG_4943.jpg

kane overhead with some killer homemade fish tacos (grilled atlantic cod, sauteed red cabbage & tomatillos, homemade guac, yum yum sauce, feta cheese, corn tortillas)
IMG_4969.jpg

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
When in Seattle..:.

Tacos (what else) and then the beer that started it all many moons ago!!! Hometown favorite ....
BA1F8482-956F-4F8A-8D09-F0DCF7576B91.jpeg

Then mandatory brewery visit. OPTIMUM.
I mean Optimism :rolleyes:

Went with Moxie. NW ipa. More hoppy than juicy of course.

Cool place. In Capitol Hill neighborhood. Some CORnhole thingies inside. And NO CASH - NO TIP place. Me likey!!!

F2CCC5B0-0B94-45F8-AD49-8BDCEC65A345.jpeg675AC997-3BD5-4EF5-A815-0706251AC97C.jpegC1D867DC-DA01-4DCF-BB3C-A0E507CD385F.jpeg

Top Bottom