What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
(Assuming you've had other batches) what do you think of this year's?
I've only had one at less than optimal temp, but I'm not sure I like it as much as previous iterations.
Still very good, but I have been knocked out by other batches.
#firstworldbeerproblems

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
1st time with KBS actually. Love the breakfast stout so this is that on steroids for me. Totally disrespected the power of this and drank the bottle way to fast. Room starting to spin.
Yeah, a bomber is a commitment.
Best shared.
Ride it out.

qclabrat

I was expecting so too. I think many of the NE style IPAs have now gravitated to a common denominator. Plus at this point our expectations for them live in the stratosphere.
Agreed, always get a case. But this year just doing and 8 pack. Too many other tasty beers.

Reactions: w_b

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
1st time with KBS actually. Love the breakfast stout so this is that on steroids for me. Totally disrespected the power of this and drank the bottle way to fast. Room starting to spin.

So how did this story end? :)

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Grillin' and chillin' (literally)
IMG_0314.JPG
I dig galaxy and this is courtesy of @qclabrat thanks man!

So I know other breweries do this, but I think Trillium probably does it most extensively: keeping the base recipe, but brewing with different hops.
Kind of a cool concept.
Collect all 5!

qclabrat

Starting the rando series in a few weeks and having delicious beers at home aren't helping with the training. Have a few of these mixed packs of Treehouse Green, Alter Ego and Bright, plus either Trillium Mettle or Dialed In. $20 for a 4pack, cash or PayPal, not interested in trades at the moment. PM me if want some.
IMG_20180416_120041.jpg

Top Bottom