Tuezday with @Jimmy

From the scratch and dent sale
IMG_9578.JPG

Flashing gang signs (I think)
IMG_9579.JPG

Bklyn in da house!
IMG_9580.JPG
IMG_9583.JPG

And I taught Jimmy how to play cricket tonight.
No points. That's next week.
IMG_9582.JPG
IMG_9581.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9580.JPG
    IMG_9580.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9581.JPG
    IMG_9581.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9582.JPG
    IMG_9582.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9583.JPG
    IMG_9583.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 0
hottubbin with some wrath...i'm usually a singularly focused hophead...but these stouts are growing on me as i age...

IMG_4158.jpg

also a couple more from this past weekend, visiting my folks in sunny (but cold AF) florida...

a nice belgian white from cigar city...

IMG_4132.JPG

and a drinkable, but unspectacular IPA from 3 daughters
IMG_4096.jpg

needless to say, they were both better than the stash of coors lite my dad typically has in his fridge!

Holly $hit!!! I should read the description next time.....

Now I figured out why I love this beer..... the secret ingredient: TAJIN !!! (small travel size version pictured ;-) )

MBPQ4532[1].JPG

Fucking beer is brewed with TAJIN!!!

Fruitoleptic Cartographer is a Fruit Cart IPA brewed with our genuine friends from @monkishbrewing. Brewed with heaps of fluffy malted oats. Spiced in the kettle with lime zest, buckets of coconut oil, and Tajin (the famous seasoning made mostly with chile pepper, lime, and salt). Conditioned atop a copious amount of pineapple and watermelon purée. Hopped and dry hopped intensely with Galaxy, Mosaic, Citra, and Simcoe. Deep and drippy notes of tropical paradise, coconut, chile rubbed grilled pineapple, and ripe papaya. 7.1% abv.

I think my score is updated now to a PERFECT SCORE of 5!!! never seen before!!!!.... Tajin extra points for the win!!!

too bad @J-Dro has no mas cans!!! :(

IMG_3691[1].JPGIMG_3692[1].JPG

I think i liked the Greenpoint from yesterday slightly better....so...4.0...still pretty good though....

IMG_3684[1].JPG
Thanks @soundz

Just finished a crowler of Jughandle Hopshorne Galaxy IPA. It's a beer named after Hartshorne and it's pretty good. Moving on to some Revolution Coffee Porter from Tonewood Brewing in Oaklyn, NJ. Revolution is my brother's coffee roasting business down in Collingswood. They teamed up to brew this. Pretty good!Tonewood Revolution.jpg

Back
Top Bottom