What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

JDurk

Heading to Portland Tuesday. Besides Bissel and Maine beer co, anything else i should look out for?
+3 on Liquid Riot. Add Rising Tide and Oxbow Blending and Bottling. Shipyard and Sebago are in the same general area. Gritty's Brew Pub has good beer and food.

In addition, right next door to Oxbow is the Maine Mead Works. Did the tasting with my wife and it was pretty interesting.

Looking for a great breakfast, Becky's Diner. Wait can be long since it appeared on Triple D

Last edited:

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wait- What?!?
MONDAY with Jimmy?!?
Yup, due to circumferences beyond our control, we had to do the gig tonight.

We broke out all the stops.
Tonight featured LIC's Pile of Crowns and Maine Beer Co's Dinner.

POC is a bit of a thing, 5.3 bonerz on the BA scale. This was their second time releasing it. Last year cans were still available 2 weeks later. This year, cans sold out in under 2 hours.
Soundz been hyping them too much.
Anyway, Jimmy scored a growler.

Maine Dinner- well, equal bonerz on the BA scale. As the dude said to Dirty Harry, "I gots to know...".

So we beered.
Jimmy wanted to do a blind taste test. I offered to stab him in the eyeballs, but he came up with this instead.
IMG_6823.JPG
He had 0% accuracy, thus proving Soundz's Beeorem.

Me, I just drank them both separately and enjoyed them both. All told, I'll take LIC POC for the ease of access. They were surprisingly similar.
Both mad delicious.

LIC PoC
IMG_6821.JPG

And beer, it's what's for Dinner
IMG_6824.JPG

Kaleidopete

Today I got a few good ones, Like:
Avery Brewing XOLOTL Imperial Stout bottle 13.7%
Barrel-aged imperial stout brewed with cacao nibs, Mexican vanilla beans,
Madagascar vanilla beans red black & brown chipotle chiles, Ancho chiles,
Pasila chiles, and Ceylon cinnamon. YUMMY!

beer xolotl.jpg

Top Bottom