What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
wait i was a money player in darts, i want in!
i played pool but hussled in darts.
I knew there was something I liked about you.

20+ years ago, I was something in my home state.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Before a concert? Forever Ever. I'm not sure I could drink any of those big abv% beers THEN go see a concert... I had the list above, plus an additional Jenny Said, and I was lights out in the car ride home.... The list changes quickly too... but great spot. Have fun!

pygmypony

Before a concert? Forever Ever. I'm not sure I could drink any of those big abv% beers THEN go see a concert... I had the list above, plus an additional Jenny Said, and I was lights out in the car ride home.... The list changes quickly too... but great spot. Have fun!
this is sage advice for sure...and i’m sure my wife would appreciate not having to drag my drunk ass home on nj transit!

pygmypony

made it to rattle and hum west for pre-concert beers and grub...

we didn't have a ton of time (had to wait for my wife to get into penn station - i waited at brother jimmys and downed two dogfish heads there...so not a total waste of time!)

alas, i was only able to get these two at r & h...

* Other Half - Green City...super tasty, right up my alley...ima gonna have to make a trip out to brooklyn soon...so much love for this brewery on this thread

* Grimm - New Age...again, right up my alley, with a little more boozy punch to it...

IMG_4363.JPG

and then a few $14 stellas at MSG (yup...$14 for a 16 oz beer in a plastic cup...ugh)

and then this for train ride ride home...
IMG_4372.jpg

and then this at lunch today (taking the day off work!)...super juicy and delicious...drinking from the can as directed!...as i've told a friend of mine...it's really good, but there are some local beers that are absolutely just as good...

IMG_4385.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
damn that desk is a mess...

that was the clean side :)

--

Since @M3Tim called for day-drinking, i figured i'd pop one open. (1645EST)

Singlecut Jenny Said : DDH IPA 7.7% 112 IBU $6/can @wegmans
I'm a sucker for a limited supply - so picked up 1 can. that may be the limit.

it is good - again, $6 good? nah
Lose your pants good? probably.
Solid citrus in the mouth - some light petrol notes, not offensive. beautiful color. Holding its head nicely.

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0103 - Edited.jpg

Top Bottom