What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Thanks @elzoller. This is helpful. I was thinking about maybe checking out Troon after 6-Mile Group ride on Aug 19.

I think you should still check it out. @J-Dro says many good things about it...and told me they have become very popular...cans sold out very quick last time.

I want to head out myself one of these days..

jackx

I think you should still check it out. @J-Dro says many good things about it...and told me they have become very popular...cans sold out very quick last time.

I want to head out myself one of these days..
OK. We'll have to see if Troon has crowlers that weekend. Perhaps they plan to have crawlers every weekend instead of filling growlers.

J-Dro

Finally got to crack open the Troon Crowler. Thanks @J-Dro

Mmhhhh....love the artwork, but I Was expecting more

Don't get me wrong. It is good but not Brooklyn good... 3.85

View attachment 55796

You can't keep a crowler for 3 weeks. Just sayin'. Even the one I cracked open after 1 week was noticeably degraded.

To Troon's credit, they posted on Instagram that they would refund anyone's money who wasn't happy with the aged product.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
You can't keep a crowler for 3 weeks. Just sayin'. Even the one I cracked open after 1 week was noticeably degraded.

To Troon's credit, they posted on Instagram that they would refund anyone's money who wasn't happy with the aged product.

1) what kind of crap is that???...it is sealed...what's wrong with a can? Brooklyn's finest age well >4 weeks on a can...some even >6. I would think the can is better seal than the glass growler.
2) ok, ask them for your money back and credit my TAB :p

J-Dro

1) what kind of crap is that???...it is sealed...what's wrong with a can? Brooklyn's finest age well >4 weeks on a can...some even >6. I would think the can is better seal than the glass growler.
2) ok, ask them for your money back and credit my TAB :p

1) A crowler is not the same as a canned beer. Treat it like a growler. Drink fresh.
2) www.troonbrewing.com File your claim.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Elephīno
Pronounced 'hell if I know'
Double IPA out of SLC.
Malt, sweet, bitter, juicy. 3.5

As a bonus, a monument/temple (I think that is the right geological term) formed in the foam.

IMG_7348.JPG
IMG_7347.JPG IMG_7350.JPG

Last edited:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Has anyone tried this? Lol

rsz_delayedpilsner_2-696x419.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/08/09/brewing-company-cashes-in-on-summer-of-hell/amp/

Top Bottom