What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

@jmanic just got in, I may have went a little overboard. Will post up the inventory tomorrow. Reciprocal was awesome. Trillium line for pours was longer than line for cans so Ive actually never tasted the goodness yet...that will change in about 10 minutes.

Nice pit stop Notcho!!!

& nice find Fidodie! Pretty soon you will find Paradox in the NYC area. They just sign a deal with a craft beer distributor

4.25. Captains daughter!!

IMG_8486.JPG

4.1 singlecut

IMG_8491.JPG

4.25 beautiful liquid , based on how it tasted on tap ...
IMG_8492.JPG

And ....I have 1 extra can of these two...looking for some DDH Head High??? :D

IMG_8490.JPG

Venture DIPA from Foundation 8%: Venture is a Maine IPA. The blend of hops in this beer provide rich flavors of berries, tropical fruit, citrus and pine without lingering bitterness.

Pours clear with some sediment. A little boozy but 8% so somewhat expected. I give it a 3.93 but I'm biased to the hazy types. Brought back 3 4 packs if anyone wants to trade/purchase. Was $14 a 4 pack (3.50 a can for the mathmaticaly challenged folk including myself) from the brewery.
IMG_3440.JPG

Last edited:
Soundings IPA from Rising Tide 5.4%:
#682, package 5/17/17: 2017 Ales for ALS release: This beer was brewed with the exclusive Ales for ALS hop blend featuring Citra, Loral, and multiple experimental varieties. Notes of honeydew melon, strawberries, coconut, papaya. 5.4% AB

Real smooth and tropical. Yuge head. Coconut flavor adds a real unique creamy twist without being over powering. Solid 4.14. Unfortunatly only snagged 1 4 pack of this.
IMG_3442.JPG

Tessellation Double Mosaic IPA from Lone Pine Brewing 8.1%: Our 100% mosaic hopped Double IPA stands bright, but with a strikingly soft and rounded mouthfeel. Heavy whirlpool & dry hop additions showcase the complex mosaic hop aromatics of blueberry, mango, and juicy, overripe peach.

Pours clear and bright. Juicy flavor from the mosaic hop even without the thick juicy mouth feel from other mosaic doubles out there. Has some kick at 8.1%. Give it a 4.09. This was down the street from Rising Tide and within walking distance from Old Port. Have 6 cans left, willing to part with a few.

IMG_3447.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom