What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Magnify / babysitter...meh 3.75
Whaaa?
This is the best session beer...I know every 6 months someone will post a new Best Session beer...they keep making them better, standards go up.
Babysitter has gone to the next level, juicy and complex for a low alcohol ipa.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Whaaa?
This is the best session beer...I know every 6 months someone will post a new Best Session beer...they keep making them better, standards go up.
I don't know much about that mumbo jumbo, but I haven't had a baby sitter that good since.....

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Whaaa?

don't know dude...maybe I had BEAUTIFUL LIQUID first and it just ruined my BABYSITTER experience...

I don't know much about that mumbo jumbo, but I haven't had a baby sitter that good since.....

imma stay out of this one....o_O

qclabrat

I don't get out of bed for anything less than 7%.
I've kind of fallen into that trap myself, I find myself often ordering the strongest beer to feel good faster. But in fact one of the best Chinese beers I had in Shanghai was a pilsner. It was lightly juicy n' hoppy and something I could drink all night

qclabrat

Whaaaat!?! Tacos!?!?!? I should've came-od today!!!!

That 3's I enjoyed
That LIC I really enjoyed!!!
Thanks for sending Jimmy on his way early today :)

My excuse today...CHAMPIONS LEAGue...And just about to start CONCACAF Champions league final with my TEAM!! ...i wonder if I should resurrect the soccer thread?????

I digress....

Singlecut full stack IPA ....I'm a Fan 4.25

View attachment 50933

Magnify / babysitter...meh 3.75

View attachment 50932
I really wanted to like the Full Stack but it was just okay to me
it's different, extra hoppy and a bit hot
also they are relatively expensive compared to the other premiums

not that it matters but no one was impressed when I broke out the Singlecut in Shanghai, though their reaction to Treehouse was completely different

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jack's Abby- Hoponius Union - 3.5SUz - It's not bad. I would drink it all day in a world there is no special releases. - "This lager harmoniously combines lager yeast fermentation and west coast IPA hops. Our India style Pale Lager is like a traditional IPA but with a twist - it’s fermented cold and aged for extended periods. A blend of classic American hops creates a huge tropical fruit and citrusy hop aroma. A dry finish accentuates the pleasant bitterness and hop profile."
5381e82fb0f27369e57efac849501a58_640x640.jpg

Common Roots - Daylight - 4.0SUz - @jmanic drank one that was meant for "to share" but made up for it by making his neighbor get one for me.
cb9470845618788d4df57eb1ca9f25a0_640x640.jpg

KCBC - Robot Fish IPA - Halcyon/Citra - 4.0SUz - "Single malt and single hop IPA. Halcyon floor malted barley and Citra hops."
423756499589f803126dfdc6fccd10cf_640x640.jpg

Third Rail - The Steez - 4.0SUz - Bit on the malty side but I liked it. - "Pale malt, tons of wheat, Citra, Wakatu, English yeast, dry-hopped with Citra."
1fa51358be06482d6f691603d5776d3b_640x640.jpg

Mic360

I was planning on riding Dickerson mine or the Tourne after work but it looked like it was going to rain so instead...

Singlecut Softly spoken magic spells - 4.0 really enjoyed this worth the price I paid.
IMG_0156.JPG

Firestone Fortem - 4.0 I didnt think this would come out of this can. I was waiting for a stale beer but it was really good.
IMG_0157.JPG

Bolero Snort Kow lime pie - 3.0 I eat everything keylime... It is my favorite thing in this world... I love you key lime. Kow lime pie not so much. all I can think of is budwiser with lime. Im letting this warm up for a while hoping I will get what I want. Im done with bolero... dissapointment.
IMG_0158.JPG

Im going to make english muffin pizzas. what are you cooking right now? Here I come.

Top Bottom