What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

I asked a friend who has a girlfriend near otherhalf to pick me up some cans a few weeks ago. He left me a bag on my car and said that all they had were bottles, so now i have these. It was strong at 12% and loaded with crazy flavors. My wife almost puked. I enjoyed both the beer and that.20170223_202229.jpg

I asked a friend who has a girlfriend near otherhalf to pick me up some cans a few weeks ago. He left me a bag on my car and said that all they had were bottles, so now i have these. It was strong at 12% and loaded with crazy flavors. My wife almost puked. I enjoyed both the beer and that.View attachment 48178
I think for me if the description of the beer is longer than two or three words, then it's too much. + don't need fruit in my beer (cocoa nibs OK though) ;)

I asked a friend who has a girlfriend near otherhalf to pick me up some cans a few weeks ago. He left me a bag on my car and said that all they had were bottles, so now i have these. It was strong at 12% and loaded with crazy flavors. My wife almost puked. I enjoyed both the beer and that.View attachment 48178
I saw those, but the $15 a bottle scared me off

Back
Top Bottom