What are you watching now?

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just finished bird box. I give it a 7 out of 10. Some chilling moments but sappy and predictable ending.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So if I go watch Bird Box and my greatest fear is that it sucks and the movie comes to life is it just better to put a blindfold on and listen to the movie or to not watch it in the first place?

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So if I go watch Bird Box and my greatest fear is that it sucks and the movie comes to life is it just better to put a blindfold on and listen to the movie or to not watch it in the first place?
I say you watch it with a blindfold and D watches it without and then you guys compare notes afterwards.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I say you watch it with a blindfold and D watches it without and then you guys compare notes afterwards.

What if her greatest fear is me not seeing the ending? Then I think we got some real big problems.

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What if her greatest fear is me not seeing the ending? Then I think we got some real big problems.
You can always peek!

And I think right now my greatest fear is that this conversation won't end.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
It is entertaining, keeps you engaged, will be known for the social media firestorm it caused, but nothing else

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Autopsy of Jane Doe

(Because I'm apparently running out of things on Netflix to watch)

Potential to be a really good thriller but it holds back and misses the mark at times. 7 out of 10.

I'm also finishing up the Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown show. Late to the game with this. LOVE LOVE LOVE... This is a must watch.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not sure how the TV works with this. Plus stop making bad choices. Don’t kill dad.
This is why there’s a spoiler alert function here
I thought the Bandwrsnatch concept was cool idea. Reminds me of those old Time Machine books as a kid.
What’s the difference on what you watch it on, haven’t seen it yet?
l may still have these books.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
watched the first two episodes of "Dirty Money" on netflix while on the trainer saturday....Very good.

rick81721

Lothar
Wifey and I just watched Bird Box. The old "you never see the monster" trick again? I give a low-budget flick like Blair Witch a pass, not this. Still not bad tho

rick81721

Lothar
Oh and spoiler alert - don't read if you haven't seen it:

The "creatures" can bend over small trees, trigger automobile radar/ultrasonic proximity sensors (so obviously have mass), but can't open a fricken door? Seriously? I hate plot flaws like that.

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh and spoiler alert - don't read if you haven't seen it:

The "creatures" can bend over small trees, trigger automobile radar/ultrasonic proximity sensors (so obviously have mass), but can't open a fricken door? Seriously? I hate plot flaws like that.
HAHAHAHAHA! we thought the same thing!

Top Bottom