What are you watching now?

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Tunnel ( not "Tunnel" ). On Amazon Prime.

Was two seasons. 10 and 8 episodes.
Just finished it up yesterday. Very good.

TonyC

Netflix- "Ozark" very good, then just finished "Flaked" was ok

Amazon Prime "Hand of God" is on list to watch next

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Netflix - Forks over knives, I've been slowly cutting out meat and animal products for a couple months and after watching this documentary it sealed the deal for me
Watched that in 2013? Maybe 2014?, and changed much of what i put in my body. Felt great, was strongest year on bike fitness wise. Was.pretty.funny going to dinner with clients at a steak place and asking for grilled tofu haha.

monkeybike

Patriot on Amazon, absolutely brilliant show! Also a fan of The Grand Tour/Top Gear.

Turn, Narcos, Black Mirror, Big Mouth on Netflix

Bob's Burgers

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Ok shoot me- binge watching "this is us" nbc.

Top geard USA is back yeah!!

Netflix:

Just watched black mirror. Just skip the 1st two episodes if they are too much. The rest isnt as bad.

Jessica Jones season 2 is airing soon. Season 1 had David Tennant playing a,very evil character.

Altered Carbon is next for me.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Netflix
American Horror Story: Hotel

man, i like Sarah Paulson and Kathy Bates. Throw in Angela Bassett and Lady Gaga.
It has a bit too much over-the-top sex in this season, but acting/lighting/set is awesome.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I tried black mirror 4 episodes and was out.
Same with narcos.
Can't find a grove so keep watching repeats like curb, office and workaholics until Fargo 3 gets released.
Help me.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Homeland and billions at the moment.

I've been watching Vikings in the morning on the trainer. That show would be so much better on HBO.

Howard

Impractical Jokers is pretty much always on my TV, even if its just for background noise. Less watching, more riding! :)

ekuhn

Ray Donovan on Showtime, some of it is stretched, but the twists are good. Big Mouth maybe the funniest show on Netflix.

Still need to watch, Chris Rock, Dave Chapelle, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Letterman

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
Ray Donovan on Showtime, some of it is stretched, but the twists are good. Big Mouth maybe the funniest show on Netflix.

Still need to watch, Chris Rock, Dave Chapelle, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Letterman

Just watch all the Chapelles, the others pale in comparison, Chris Rock needs to hang it up. Jerry is Aight. Dave needs to just retire and work on his cars.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We started watching Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix last night. Don't Google it or read anything about it, but go watch the first episode.

Top Bottom