What are you watching now?

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Has anyone else mentioned Archer yet?
This was a SuperDave reco, and a good one.

Non-comedy stuff these days is The Spiral- basically Law and Order set in Paris with subtitles.

Archer! Have you not noticed the names of all my bikes???? They are named after the quotes (catch phrases) of the characters they resemble.

mwlikesbikes

Anyone else been watching Vynil on HBO?
Pretty good look into the recording industry of the early 70s. Pretty good acting too.
If you're a fan of that era of rock it's worth a look.

Mumonkan

idunno why it took me until last year to start watching TPB, that show is comedy gold!

i wish it was just snoop, and not other random celebrities but it was still great as it always is

Mountain Bike Mike

D93A97A9-3E60-4877-9E00-99A88EC09065_zpsr3vzicj0.gif
Napoleon Dynamite

The first time for the kids.... Very interested in their reaction

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Cryptic spoiler for Game of Thrones fans ...

Did anyone else want to scream "Put the necklace back on!!!!" at the end of last night's season premiere?

Mumonkan

goddamnit that show is back? every season i say im never gonna watch it again and i always end up watching it anyway

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
Cryptic spoiler for Game of Thrones fans ...

Did anyone else want to scream "Put the necklace back on!!!!" at the end of last night's season premiere?

Even though I saw that, I'd still give her a good rogering after she puts the necklace back on.

Watched the season finale of Saul, Chuck is a dick, I hope he gets fried in an electromagnetic storm.

Mumonkan

jesus im slacking, i havent watched any new GoT, walking dead, vikings, or saul

what else have i been missing out on?

Top Bottom