What are you watching now?

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The episodes are short, 25 minutes each. I like it a lot, trying to figure out where it's going. That said, I like almost anything, so.....

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
So far 3 people have said they started this. And we are interested for sure. But so far, nobody said it was amazing. So it's...ok? Winner? Something to do if you are bored?
So far so good. Heavy in the party scene. But the characters and dialogue is good. The female lead is really good.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We just finished the first 2 seasons of Mrs Maisel on the A-prime.
Have to say we really enjoyed it,
lots of laughs and great script and performances.
Art direction is kind of amazing too.
Tony Shaloub can be just a damn hoot.

Also watched the Fyre doc on Nflix- just damn.

I guess I'll probably Bundy up next, and maybe the Patriot for me and Mrs.

Big Al

Anyone else watch Velvet Buzzsaw on Netflix yet? Pretty good. Definitely weird. I like most Jake Gyllenhaal movies.

Sevenz

3rd place justin cooper in the 250s is also a good mtber. He got the win in cat 2 at the chainstretcher 2017.

Justin is a great kid! We pretty much taught him how to train when he was in high school a few years back. Actually, he bought @soulchild CDale Hi Mod back in 2016 after I saw it on here and passed it along to him. I believe he still rides it to this day...So pumped for him!! That pass on A Mart was great.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Swiss Army Man on Netflix. This might be the weirdest fucking movie ever made. I cannot recommend it, but I need someone else to watch it so we can discuss how GD fucking weird it is. Like seriously. WTF.
I tried to watch it a while back. Couldn’t handle it.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I tried to watch it a while back. Couldn’t handle it.

I was going to take up the @JimN challenge and try this. But I read the plot summary and asked how that would appeal to anyone. Now I have to question Jim's sanity in choosing this movie at all.

rick81721

Lothar
Swiss Army Man on Netflix. This might be the weirdest fucking movie ever made. I cannot recommend it, but I need someone else to watch it so we can discuss how GD fucking weird it is. Like seriously. WTF.

I'll do it! (Assuming harry potter is the dead guy)

Mathers

A quiet Place was a good movie. Didn’t over do it. It has its typical why don’t you just do this sooner moment but worth a watch and Pretty intense throughout.

rick81721

Lothar
Melinda chose it, because Harry Potter is in it. I didn't read anything about it other than the blurb on Netflix. The real question is why didn't we turn it off?

Just finished. I actually liked it - very creative and I found it funny. The last line in the movie sums it up "what the fuck?"

Top Bottom