What are you watching now?

ekuhn

Making a Murder season 2

I'm half way through and there is a lot of unnessacay filler. Hearing the mistakes and approach is cool, but it's dragging along.

We just binged the first season of Big Mouth on Netflix. It's a cartoon about a couple of kids going through puberty and features lots of foul language, awkwardness, and masturbation. It's really well done and is often completely hilarious.

It's a comical genius. Season 2 is just as good. The funniest thing I've watched in a while. Bunch of Stern references too.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Watched Deadpool 2 last night. Hysterical !! two day rental, i may watch it again if the jets game goes all to hell.
so i'll probably watch it again.

rick81721

Lothar
Wifey and I saw Bohemian Rhapsody last night. Don't miss this movie - spectacular. We weren't sure Rami could pull off Freddie but he did a fantastic job.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Watched Deadpool 2 last night. Hysterical !! two day rental, i may watch it again if the jets game goes all to hell.

I hate these kind of movies, but both Deadpools were awesome.

Super troopers 2 is very funny if you enjoyed the first. Be sure to hit the pipe, wax, dabs, or whatever the kids call it nowadays.

rick81721

Lothar
Just started watching the Mars series from Natgeo. Very good, they flip back and forth between 2016 actual spaceflight events (emphasis on SpaceX) and 2033 fictional first human colony on Mars. No ? yet

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
What age friendly? The first one has some legit OMG stuff and my son has not seen it yet. The 2nd seemed less “wow” factor.

He did see Logan, so not concerned with language and violence, more so “the butt stuff” realm.

Patrick

Staff member
What age friendly? The first one has some legit OMG stuff and my son has not seen it yet. The 2nd seemed less “wow” factor.

He did see Logan, so not concerned with language and violence, more so “the butt stuff” realm.

my kid is 15 and there was some stuff with mom in the room that was a bit edgy. don't remember exactly what it was, just
that i was waiting for one of them to say something.

did you see rock of ages yet? you might recognize the songs from your parents ;) - decent movie for judging
where he is on different topics, since it is overt innuendo (if that is a thing)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
my kid is 15 and there was some stuff with mom in the room that was a bit edgy. don't remember exactly what it was, just
that i was waiting for one of them to say something.

did you see rock of ages yet? you might recognize the songs from your parents ;) - decent movie for judging
where he is on different topics, since it is overt innuendo (if that is a thing)
We started watching Netflix the bodyguard and the sex scenes start showing more and more. He started fast forwarding himself. Lol.

Patrick

Staff member
annual viewing of Rock of Ages

Every rose has its thorn!

ekuhn

Narcos Mexico was good, but below the original.

Do yourself a favor and watch Adam Sandler's 100% Fresh.

rick81721

Lothar
Started watching Counterpart - liking it so far (wifey isn't convinced yet). Starring the Farmers insurance guy, he's always good. Tho they haven't explained how a parallel universe split off 30 years ago...

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We watched The End of the F***ing World on Netflix over the weekend. It's basically a very dark and very british romantic comedy. We both liked it, and it's only eight 20 minute episodes, so not much of a commitment.

Top Bottom