What are you watching now?

ebarker9

We just watched Poor Things. It's pretty weird, but we liked it. I laughed a lot, but I'm not sure I'd call it a comedy. It's amazing how polarizing the reviews are

Have you seen any of his previous films? I remember watching "The Lobster" a while back and that's also super weird. Will get around to Poor Things at some point.

One of my best friends from high school directed "Immaculate", starting Sydney Sweeney, which is in theaters now.

We did the whole high school kids making wacky movies thing (I think I was included more because my parents had a camcorder than any tremendous artistic contribution) and he decided to go to film school. As much as I thought that it was cool that he was doing it, I always had a hard time imagining him "making it" just given the odds of anyone being successful in that industry. Really happy to see him doing well because he was always just such a kind, creative guy.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We binge watched all three seasons of Only Murders in the Building over the past 2-3 weeks. Really good stuff.

Then we randomly watched Teen Wolf last night, the 1985 movie. Spoiler alert, it doesn't really hold up.

Fallout is up next, but I don't have high hopes.

jdgang

We binge watched all three seasons of Only Murders in the Building over the past 2-3 weeks. Really good stuff.

Then we randomly watched Teen Wolf last night, the 1985 movie. Spoiler alert, it doesn't really hold up.

Fallout is up next, but I don't have high hopes.
I am a huge Fallout Nerd. The TV show was really good. Lots of easter eggs. oh and the story was good also.

serviceguy

Anybody watching Shogun on FX ? I am strangely not bothered by the subtitles, the story is kind of stretched a little bit but it is watchable...several decapitations on each episodes so there's that to enjoy...

Top Bottom