jnos

This thirteen bean soup is delicious, but doesn't photograph well. Tastes like:
DSC_0033-470x387.jpg

Looks like:

1081206.jpg

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Finally ordered a Veggetti on Amazon, and last night we made a @mandi inspired dish. Shrimp and veggie stir fry over zucchini noodles:
image.jpeg

rlb

Looks good! Our first try at zucchini noodles was no bueno, gotta try again. Was that a recipe or did you throw it together on the fly?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks good! Our first try at zucchini noodles was no bueno, gotta try again. Was that a recipe or did you throw it together on the fly?

My wife just throws shit together on the fly. She just threw a bunch of veggies in the wok to cook down while I made the zoodles. When the veggies were almost done, we put the shrimp in with them so they would cook, and then we moved it all to a large bowl. Then we cooked the zoodles for a few minutes in the wok with all the veggie juice and then mixed it all together.

What didn't work out for you when you tried? This was our second dish. The first time we just boiled the zoodles a few minutes and put pasta sauce on them. Making the zoodles is super easy with teh Veggetti. I bought the Pro version because it was available for same day Prime delivery, not sure if that makes a difference.

walter

Fourth Party

Mrs Walter just sautees them in a pan with some oil, then we add some sauce.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

The Heckler

You bring new meaning to the term SUCK
I was at student teaching fieldwork the other day and saw what school lunch looked like...it...it was fucked up...

if you have kids, wake up 3 minutes early and give them a brown bag.

It was literally yellow mush, brown mush, or redish-brown mush. my dogs' food has more discernible ingredients. no wonder the hall outside the bathrooms smells like people went to war with their assholes.
I wish they served Indian at my HS.

rlb

Gonna have to check on the cauli steaks. We've done the rice before and loved it. The zoodle attempt at our house was also a "throw it together" attempt but there was too much liquid in the end. I think most of the juice from the vegetables needed to get drained off. It was with shrimp and pasta sauce, so the extra juice just threw it all off.

Top Bottom